Come and be a part of something bigger.
Graphic Design Intern
12ozProphet / 12ozCollective has a rare opening for a culturally connected Graphic Design Intern to join the 12oz Crew. Authenticity and ambition are core components of who we are and what we do. Don’t tell us how you’re qualified, show us why you deserve to get down.
Graphic Design Interns at 12ozProphet will have the opportunity to learn and grow alongside an experienced team of creative professionals. Interns will be expected to contribute to the team in meaningful ways, working alongside our creative director to concept and execute graphics, apparel, decks, collateral, and assets that will define and promote the 12ozProphet brand. The ideal person is eager for the opportunity to prove themselves and pay dues while contributing to a high-achieving team of creative professionals.
Qualified Crew members are genuinely enthusiastic, creative candidates that don’t shut off their creative thinking and drive M – F at 6:00 PM. We’re looking for candidates that dream about having the opportunity to put their dent in the universe and are excited about the possibility of leveraging our platform, reputation, and resources to that end.
- Firm grasp of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other industry tools.
- Strong interest in culture and design trends including but not limited to streetwear, fashion, music, graffiti, cars, and outdoor adventures.
- A “self-starter” who can work effectively autonomously as well as collaboratively.
- An interest in screen printing or experience in fine arts a plus.
- Willingness to pitch in to support fellow team members.
- Exceptional attention to detail, multi-tasking, initiative, and follow-through skills.
- Our facilities are located in Montana’s Flathead Valley, but this position is open to remote applicants should they demonstrate a good fit for the role.
- College credit available with proper documentation.
- This is a paid internship with lunch provided to those on location.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your portfolio and cover letter.
This position is based in Columbia Falls, Montana.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.