Come and be a part of something bigger.
12ozProphet / 12ozCollective has a rare opening for a culturally connected Junior Designer to join the 12oz Crew. Authenticity and ambition are core components of who we are and what we do. Don’t tell us how you’re qualified, show us why you deserve to get down.
Junior Designers at 12oz work alongside our Creative Director to concept and execute graphics, apparel, decks, collateral and assets that will define and promote the 12oz brand along with our clients and partners. The ideal person is eager for the opportunity to prove themselves and pay dues while contributing to a high-achieving team of creative professionals. The reserved and conventional need not apply.
Qualified Crew members are genuinely enthusiastic, creative candidates that don’t shut off their creative thinking and drive M – F at 6:00 PM. We’re looking for candidates that dream about having the opportunity to put their dent in the universe and are excited about the possibility of leveraging our platform, reputation, and resources to that end.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other industry tools.
- Sound creative, strategic, and analytical thinking skills, while maintaining composure in stressful situations.
- Interest in screen printing and technical requirements a bonus.
- Strong interest in culture, fashion, art, and music with an ear to the streets for new trends and developing mediums.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas both internally and during client reviews.
- A “self-starter” who can work effectively autonomously as well as collaboratively.
- Willingness to pitch in to support fellow team members.
- Exceptional attention to detail, multi-tasking, initiative, and follow-through skills.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your portfolio, cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based in Columbia Falls, Montana.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.