Come and be a part of something bigger.
Photo / Video Intern
12ozProphet / 12ozCollective has a rare opening for an up-and-coming Photo/Video Intern to join the 12oz Crew. Authenticity and ambition are core components of who we are and what we do. Don’t tell us how you’re qualified, show us why you deserve to get down.
Photo and Video Interns at 12oz will assist in the production of photo and video content for 12oz brands and clients. You will work directly with the Creative Director and Producer to document product, moments and experiences in a way that reflects each brand. You should have a keen understanding about how the media you produce will function on Social Media and the post-production efforts that contribute to stunning content.
Qualified Crew members are genuinely enthusiastic, creative candidates that don’t shut off their creative thinking and drive M – F at 6:00 PM. We’re looking for candidates that dream about having the opportunity to put their dent in the universe and are excited about the possibility of leveraging our platform, reputation, and resources to that end.
- Good grasp of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Affects) and other industry tools.
- Strong interest in culture and design trends including but not limited to streetwear, fashion, music, graffiti, cars, and outdoor adventures.
- A “self-starter” who can work effectively autonomously as well as collaboratively.
- An interest in screen printing or experience in fine arts a plus.
- Willingness to pitch in to support fellow team members.
- Exceptional attention to detail, multi-tasking, initiative, and follow-through skills.
- Our facilities are located in Montana’s Flathead Valley, but this position is open to remote applicants should they demonstrate a good fit for the role.
- College credit available with proper documentation.
- This is a paid internship with lunch provided to those on location.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your portfolio and cover letter.
This position is based in Columbia Falls, Montana.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.