Come and be a part of something bigger.
Producer (Photo / Video)
12ozProphet / 12ozCollective has a rare opening for a culturally connected Photo & Video Producer to join the 12oz Crew. Authenticity and ambition are core components of who we are and what we do. Don’t tell us how you’re qualified, show us why you deserve to get down.
As a Creative Producer at 12ozProphet, you will lead and execute the production of photo and video content for 12ozProphet brands and clients. You will work directly with the Creative Director, Designers, and Strategists, and coordinate with external producers, production houses, vendors, and photographers on planning, budgeting, and execution of projects.
Qualified Crew members are genuinely enthusiastic, creative candidates that don’t shut off their creative thinking and drive M – F at 6:00 PM. We’re looking for candidates that dream about having the opportunity to put their dent in the universe and are excited about the possibility of leveraging our platform, reputation, and resources to that end.
- Create, manage and track applicable budgets and project timelines to ensure deliverables are met.
- Lead and manage production across the entire arc of photo/video production from planning to pre-production through to final deliverables.
- Work with Brand and Creative teams on photography needs and track calendars for seasonal and non-seasonal photography asks.
- Assist in the ideation and development of creative executions.
- Build production schedules as needed; manages the production of photo and video content as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience with photography and video production or an impressive portfolio/reel that demonstrates comparable ability.
- High level of organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of 12ozProphet product and brand and our legacy contributions to the graffiti, skate, and streetwear cultures.
- Clear communication skills and ability to navigate the creative process.
- Proven track record (or a real intent to learn) of managing projects, budgets, and timelines.
- Well organized and deadline-oriented. Ability to manage multiple priorities with professionalism and flexibility in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication and strong presentation skills.
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully with clients, vendors, and photographers.
- Able to organize and schedule work effectively, handle multiple tasks and work well under time constraints.
- Must be a team-oriented, diplomatic, self-starter. You are someone that thinks outside the box and has a particular talent for unorthodox problem-solving under pressure.
- Ability to travel internationally. Flexibility with schedule and ability to work long hours across several weeks depending on the production schedule.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your portfolio, cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based in Columbia Falls, Montana.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.