Come and be a part of something bigger.
Screen Print & Embroidery Production Manager
12ozCollective has a rare opening for an especially well qualified Production Manager to join the 12oz Crew. Quality execution and attention to detail are core components of who we are and what we do. Don’t tell us how you’re qualified, show us why you deserve to get down.
We are seeking a full-time Screen Print & Embroidery Production Manager at our Whitefish Montana facility. This person will be responsible for leading a diverse team of individuals from prepress to press operators; quality control to fulfillment and all the roles in between. Among the expected duties are assisting in the successful operation and maintenance of direct to screen (CTS) systems, automated printing presses, embroidery, auto reclaim and auto folding and packaging equipment, while working to help us realize the goal of executing at the absolute highest levels. The successful Production Manager will excel at troubleshooting, work well under pressure within tight deadlines, and fully understand the importance of quality standards, while remaining mindful of improving cost efficiencies.
Our intention as a facility is to change the way quality is discussed and executed. We are looking for someone that is comfortable working and experimenting on the cutting edge of screen-printing and garment production – extending beyond what’s on press to consider how materials, process, and design can be improved to deliver next-level product.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in screen printing.
- Minimum of 5 years experience running auto-based screen printing equipment. Familiarity with ROQ equipment is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years experience running embroidery equipment. Familiarity with Barudan equipment is a plus.
- Experience with all aspects of running a successful screen print and embroidery shop including prepress and file prep, manual color seperations and embroidery digitzing, Computer to Screen (CTS) systems, print and embroidery production. Experience with B2B fulfillment logistics is a plus.
- Equally proficient with all ink types including plastisol, water-based, discharge, and other specialty inks and processes.
- Familiarity with screen making using retensionable roller frames/panels and extensive familiarity with the nuance of selecting proper mesh count and dialing in EOM appropriate to the specifics of the artwork and application.
- Strong communication, leadership and management skills: Superior decision making, troubleshooting, negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills are absolutely required.
- Coordinate and manage both preproduction and production staff, as well as advise upon and ensure daily / weekly assigned production schedule.
- Ensure staff and company resources are being effectively applied towards the successful running, completion and fulfillment of print and embroidery jobs while maintaining optimum production rate and without compromising quality.
- Effectively manage staff with varying levels of experience, and contribute to the overall learning, growth and success of staff including instruct and leading team members in determining the best production materials, expendables, equipment and processes to achieve the most successful results.
- Manages staff to insure the proper cleanliness and maintenance of all equipment and production environment.
- Asisst as needed with the vetting and recruitment of new team members as needed.