Come and be a part of something bigger.
12ozProphet / 12ozCollective has a rare opening for a savvy Project Manager to join the 12oz Crew. Authenticity and ambition are core components of who we are and what we do. Don’t tell us how you’re qualified, show us why you deserve to get down.
Project managers at 12ozProphet are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. This is all done within the confines of a company’s goals and vision.
Qualified Crew members are genuinely enthusiastic, creative candidates that don’t shut off their creative thinking and drive M – F at 6:00 PM. We’re looking for candidates that dream about having the opportunity to put their dent in the universe and are excited about the possibility of leveraging our platform, reputation, and resources to that end.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet the budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.