Come and be a part of something bigger.
Screen Printing Intern
12ozCollective has a rare opening for an up-and-coming Screen Printing Intern to join the 12oz Crew. Authenticity and ambition are core components of who we are and what we do. Don’t tell us how you’re qualified, show us why you deserve to get down.
Screen Printing Interns at 12ozProphet will have the opportunity to learn valuable skills from some of the best creatives, operators, and professionals in the industry. You will be expected to show up everyday eager to learn and contribute to a hard working team. As an intern you will have the opportunity to work at every stage of the process and learn the skills and techniques that make screen printing an art form.
Our intention as a facility is to change the quality is discussed and executed nationwide. We are looking for someone that is comfortable working and experimenting on the cutting edge of screen-printing and garment production – extending beyond what’s on press to consider how materials, process, and design can be improved to deliver next-level product.
- Strong interest in culture and design trends including but not limited to streetwear, fashion, music, graffiti, cars, and outdoor adventures.
- A “self-starter” who can work effectively autonomously as well as collaboratively.
- An interest in screen printing or experience in fine arts a plus.
- Willingness to pitch in to support fellow team members.
- Exceptional attention to detail, multi-tasking, initiative, and follow-through skills.
- Our facilities are located in Montana’s Flathead Valley.
- College credit available with proper documentation.
- This is a paid internship with lunch provided to those on location.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your portfolio and cover letter.
This position is based in Whitefish, Montana.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.