Come and be a part of something bigger.
12ozProphet / 12ozCollective has a rare opening for a culturally connected Senior Designer to join the 12oz Crew. Authenticity and ambition are core components of who we are and what we do. Don’t tell us how you’re qualified, show us why you deserve to get down.
Senior Designers at 12oz work alongside our Creative Director to concept and execute graphics, apparel, decks, collateral, and assets that will define and promote the 12oz brand along with our clients and partners. We’re looking for someone who is not only technically capable but also has the vision and drive to see ideas through from concept to deliverable.
Qualified Crew members are genuinely enthusiastic, creative candidates that don’t shut off their creative thinking and drive M – F at 6:00 PM. We’re looking for candidates that dream about having the opportunity to put their dent in the universe and are excited about the possibility of leveraging our platform, reputation, and resources to that end.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other industry tools.
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound creative, strategic, and analytical thinking skills, while maintaining composure in stressful situations.
- Photo talent and experience with professional photo techniques and equipment, as well as photo editing and post-production, is a huge plus
- Knowledge of front-end coding, Motion Design, AfterEffects, and 3D is not necessary, but always a plus.
- Interest in screen printing, fashion, and product design is a plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas during internal creative and external client reviews.
- A “self-starter” who can work effectively autonomously as well as collaboratively.
- Willingness to pitch in to support fellow team members.
- Uses various techniques including image searching and scanning, digital photography, and image manipulation.
- Ability to use experience, resources, and interact and collaborate with other departments within the agency to solve problems.
- Exceptional attention to detail, multi-tasking, initiative, and follow-through skills.
This position is based in Columbia Falls, Montana. Priority will be given to on site applicants, but we are also reviewing remote candidate submissions.